LINEN BABY BLANKET| GREY
The linen baby blanket is made of two layers of softened 100% linen fabric. The first layer of it is grey, and the second color is left to your choice. You can create both a one-color and two-color variant. Linen fabric is extremely gentle to baby's skin, and becomes softer with time and the number of washes. Our blanket does not have any beautifying elements, and its corners are slightly rounded, all to make it completely safe to use from the first day of life.
We offer the blanket in several sizes and many color variants. Choose the perfect one for your child!
GREY LINEN BABY BLANKET
The soft linen fabric from which all our children's bedding is sewn is 100% natural fabric friendly to both humans and our planet . It has undergone an additional washing process to achieve exceptional softness and delicacy, while maintaining the high strength of its fibers. Linen has many natural properties that make weaving made of it an ideal material for children's products:
- is extremely airy , allows the skin to breathe freely,
- thanks to natural thermoregulation it ensures the optimal temperature at any time of the year: it cools pleasantly in summer, ensuring that the baby does not overheat, and in winter it covers it with the necessary warmth.
- is antibacterial, blocks the growth of mites, and thanks to anti-electrostatic properties, it does not attract dust
- is hypoallergenic, does not cause irritation and maintains the natural pH of the skin, therefore it is also recommended for children with very sensitive and allergy-prone skin.
- perfectly absorbs moisture while remaining dry to the touch for a long time.
- is extremely durable and does not lose its qualities over time, on the contrary, it gains softness and delicacy with each home wash.
DESAYER linen children's bedding will ensure optimal comfort your child's sleep . Complete your dream set with a linen sheet to fully enjoy nature's gift of linen.
Why choose DESAYER linen throw for kids
DESAYER linen for children is hand-sewn in Poland, with attention to the highest quality of workmanship.
Sewing is done individually according to your order and therefore shipping takes several days, up to 10 working days.
The offer includes standard sizes, but if you need another one, write or call us, we will be happy to sew one especially for your child.
All DESAYER products are made only from materials from European producers. They have quality certificates confirming that they are free from harmful substances that have a negative impact on human health and the natural environment.
The linen fabrics from which the children's bedding is sewn are certified by OEKO TEX standard 100.
For orders over 250, shipping within Poland is free!
Care of the linen throw for kids
Proper care of linen fabric makes it even softer and more delicate with each wash. Here are some of the most important rules of care in order to enjoy the products for a long time.
WASHING Linen fabrics like bathing, both by hand and in a washing machine, but at a maximum temperature of 30-40 ° C. Use delicate liquids for washing. Do not use bleach or other strong detergents. For rinsing, you can add a few drops of natural oil with your favorite scent.
DRYING Centrifuge at low speed - max 800 revolutions. When washing by hand, do not twist the linen fabric strongly, as it may damage the fibers, shrinkage and permanent creasing. Best drying of linen products is to hang outside, in the wind. We do not recommend tumble-drying, improperly selected program may cause shrinking of the fabric.
IRONING Products made of stonewashed linen do not need to be ironed, you can just shake it off and enjoy its natural wrinkles. However, if you like ironed elegant look, it is best to iron while the fabric is still damp.
Take into account that due to the display or monitor settings, the colors you see may differ slightly from those in reality.